1. We thank you for your letter of June 5 and the ______ catalogue.( )
2. They have ______ us that you are ______ the market ______ chemicals.( )
A. inform, in, on
B. informed, in, for
C. advise, in, on
D. advised, in, of
3. ______ we would like to close the business with you, we find your price unacceptable.( )
B. However much
C. Much as
4. ______ is a very favorable payment term for the exporter.( )
A. Cash with order
B. Cash on delivery
C. Cash against documents
D. Payment in advance
5. We don’t think we can put the business through ______ you revise your terms and conditions.( )
C. only if
D. in addition
6. We would appreciate your sending us a trial order, which we ______ with keen interest.( )
A. are waiting
C. await for
D. are awaiting
7. We should be pleased to send you a sample ______ our expense.( )
8. In view of our great performance last year, business ______ our two countries will develop further.( )
9. A sales confirmation should be countersigned by ______.( )
A. the seller
B. both parties
C. the bank
D. the buyer
10. As agreed upon in our negotiations, payment ______ L/C.( )
B. is by
C. will be
D. will by
11. The relative L/C should be issued through a third country bank in Italy ______ the sellers.( )
A. available by
B. available to
C. acceptable by
D. acceptable to
12. We shall open the L/C ______ the bank of Boston.( )
13. ______ subsequent amendments, please see to it that the L/C stipulations are strictly in accordance with the contract terms. ( )
B. Having avoided
C. To avoid
D. Being avoided
14. Emphasis has to be laid on the point ______ shipment must be made within the validity of the L/C.( )
15. It will be appreciated ______ you could effect shipment in two lots by direct steamer ______ you receive our L/C.( )
A. will, soon
B. if, as soon as
C. when, when
D. when, which
16. I’d like to have the insurance ______ for 130% of the invoice value.( )
A. cover B. covered
C. covering D. to cover
17. The goods under Contract No. 1123 left here ______.( )
A. in a good condition B. in good conditions
C. in good condition D. in the good condition
18. Due to the fact ______ you urged quick delivery, we were not able to use our special packing.( )
A. which B. that
C. when D. to which
19. Your request for a further increase ______ 2% ______ your commission is now under our careful consideration.( )
A. of, of B. of, in
C. by, in D. by, of
20. Thank you for your letter of November 4, ______ which you offered us 3,000 tea-set on the following terms and conditions. ( )
A. from B. of
C. in D. to
21. Please let us know ____________ the tendency of your market.
22. All prices must be quoted ____________ US dollars.
23. They are not interested ____________ small quantities.中华考试网(www．Examw。com)
24. We are offering you goods ____________ the very high quality.
25. When you ____________ an agent, usually the appointment is ____________ in writing.
26. You will ____________ invoiced for all the samples if they are not returned to us within 60 days.
27. We expect ____________ place a trial order with you in the near future.
28. Some customers requested us to bring ____________ our price because they consider it too high.
29. Thank you ____________ ordering more ____________ our computer peripherals.
30. 90% of the credit amount must be paid ____________ the presentation of documents.
31. We would ask you to change the terms of payment ____________ D/A 30 days.
32. In accordance ____________ the terms of payment as stipulated in the contract, please establish an irrevocable letter of credit in our favor.
33. We are glad ____________ inform you that the L/C is now ____________ the way to you.
34. The shipment date is October or November ____________ your option.
35. We wish to call your attention ____________ the shipment of our order No.123.
36. As usual we are going to insure all risks and war risk ____________ 110% of the invoice value.
37. We have lodged a claim ____________ ABC & Co. ____________ the quality of the goods shipped by M.V. “Peace”.
38. After examining the blankets supplied to our order No. 23789, we are disappointed ____________ the quality.
39. We are sorry for the trouble the printer has caused you, but we are confident that it can be fixed ____________ your complete satisfaction.
40. On orders ____________ 500 pieces or more we offer a special discount ____________3%.
41. We should be most obliged if you would send us your detailed list of all the items you have for export.
42. We allow a proper discount according to the quantity ordered.
43. Will you please send us your proforma invoice for 500 pieces bicycles with prices CIF New York?
44. Enclosed is our general terms and conditions for our international trade.
45. We accept your order for 1,000 sets of washing machine and will arrange shipment soon.
46. If the first shipment is satisfactory, we can place with you many repeat orders.
47. We are sorry we can no longer supply this model. We have replaced it with a better one.
48. As to terms of payment, we often require a confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit payable by draft at sight.
49. As the goods have been ready for shipment for quite some time, please rush to establish the credit.
50. The next direct steamer from Shanghai to your port sails at the beginning of next month.