Example： Who' s taking care the dog while you ' re away?
taking care →taking care of
21. The children ate the birthday cake so fastly that there was hardly enough lef.
22. Every man and woman are eligible to vole.
23. Few is strong enough to finish the race.
24. It was I whom called you last night.
25. He speaks Spanish much frequently than I.
26. The numbers in the key do not correspond with those in the lessons.
27. Both industry or agriculture are making great strides in the country.
28. Disappointing,the workers left the general manager's ofice.
29. If the caller is he,please get him telephone number.
30. We will like to remind you that the latest date of shipment is approaching.
31. that/ I trust/ the goods/ in time/ for/ will reach you / the winter slling season
32. the machine/ we/ bought / because of / reputation / your company's / for quality and service
33. from/ many / in China / companies / benefit a lot / international trade
34. cconomics/ a tmue fact/ it is/ that / an important and vital role/ in our lives / play
35. discuss the matler/ we/ be ready to/ will / with you / in our next meeting
36. we have / very reliable / business relationship/ for nine years /with them / and find them
37. is 10/ our company's / consistent aim / provide / to customers / excellent service
38. Mr. Jim Green / an assistant manager / in / is / a medium-sized / garment company
39. is preparing/ the president/ to solve / of the company / financial problems / a meeting
40.I/ to the dinner party / am/ to accept/ very delighted/ in honor of Mr. King / your invitation
Example： A.What a nice present you gave me. me !
B.You think you are right don't you? right，
41. Send your questions to Mary Adams ，who is director of Public Relations for a quick reply.
42. As you know I attended the annual marketing conference last week.
43. The goods were in perfect condition when loaded on board， consequently， we find no ground to compensate for the loss you claimed for.
44. The accountant slated，”Our taxable income is al an all-time high".
45. This turmed out lo be a win win negotiation.
46. Don' you think it would be a good idea to call Mr. Taylor.
47. I consider，our trip to Iceland early this year a very precious experienee.
48. Mr. Anderson from Keyway Co L D.will visit our company next W ednesday.
49. They feel they could do the managers job as well，or even better.
50. Note. All visitors must register with the receptionisl.
51. You are a sales manager and you want to arrange a meeting with your team members at the end of the month.
Write a memo to your sales team：
. explaining the purpose of the sales meeting is to discuss the sales plan，
. asking them to prepare a detailed plan for the region they are responsible for，
. elling them to give you a phone all in advance if they cannot allend the meeting.